2017 Toyota 86 GTS 3E Production Touring Car for sale. Originally built as a 2015 model, this car has been re-homologated to meet Motorsport Australia (CAMS) 3E production touring car homologation requirements, including 4.3 Ratio differential & 8" wide rims.
Built & prepared by The86Shop since 2018, this car has achieved the following:
* 1st Place, 2019 QLD Production Touring Cars Championship (Outright)
* 1st Place, 2019 MoComm Sprint Cup Championship (Outright)
* 1st Place, 2019 Massel Enduro Cup Championship (in class)
* 1st Place, 2019 QLD Production Cars (Class D)
* 1st Place, 2020 Townsville Tin Tops (SuperProduction)
* 1st Place, 2020 QLD 300 (Class D - 9th Outright)
* MCA Coil Over Suspension (2019 Specificaion)
* Motorsport Australia (CAMS) National Spec Roll Cage
* SME Exhaust Headers & Custom Race Exhaust
* EcuTek Licence & custom tune
* Upgraded front brake calipers (takes AP Racing T86RS shape Brake Pad)
* Circo Brake Pads (M207 front, C119 rear)
* Lightened Flywheel and NPC/The86Shop Stage 2 Heavy Duty Clutch Kit
* Differential Cooler & Pump
* Gearbox Cooler & Pump
Car is eligible for QLD Production Cars, NSW Production Touring Cars, Australian Production Cars (APC) & Bathurst 6hr (Fuel system required).
Sale at advertised price includes:
* 2 x sets of 17 x 8" Semi-Forged Racing Rims
* 3 x sets of 17 x 7" Toyota 86 GTS OEM wheels
* Brand new rotors (DBA) and brake pads (Circo M207)
Additional spares package can be arranged upon request, and track preparation & support available Australia wide.
Price: $35 000 ono, with additional build options available for purchaser (fuel system, etc)