Quick 1.6L Hyundai excel currently running in improved production 0-1600cc. Class champion 2020 and also this year. Massive amount of spares to come with car and also car trailer. Only selling as changing class next year and trailer only fits the excel.
- **cams log booked**
- engine isn’t sealed as it isn’t stock to run in series but have Scott’s rod exhaust header and other parts to run series.
- Welded in roll cage
- Currently running an accent head with work (done by Martin engines in Sydney)
- Also running a Getz Gearbox for the better gear ratio
- Cobra Motorsport race seat exp:2023
- rpm Harness exp:2023
-Custom made air intake through head light
- OMP steering wheel
- dry cell battery
- Raised short shifter (installed by Frank Mammarella)
- checker plate floor tray
- Custom switch panel
- Custom exhaust system
- brand new front rotors
- new brake pads
- purple MCA coil overs
MCA COILOVERS have also been dynoed by TPS suspension.
- heavy duty white line rear sway bar.
- custom made oil catch can by Fitzys fabrications.
- Hr-s 15” x 6.5 wheels and federal tyres 4x on car and 2x spare,
- spare boot lid, bonnet, doors, guard’s, bumpers, rear wing, tail lights, intake manifold, excel gearbox’s x2. Too many spare parts too list probably have missed heaps.
- Car bonnet, roof and rear wing has been painted in Kawazaki green with gold and red flake.
Asking $13,500 O.N.O for the lot including trailer with 6 months rego.