- This McLaren 570S GT4 is a thrilling track-oriented British supercar, which has been re-tuned to sprint racing specification.
- Under the bonnet is a twin-turbocharged 3.8-litre (3,799cc) V8 engine, coupled to the seven-speed dual-clutch Seamless Shift Gearbox (SSG) with paddle shift and driver-selectable modes for stability assistance, traction and ABS.
- January 2019 built, delivered to Zagame Autosport and purchased in late 2020 brand new by Launch Racing, is being sold ready to track or race and comes complete with Motorsport Australia Log Book.
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
- The GT4 was originally built to FIA restrictions in order to race in the British GT Championship, with an air jack suspension system, an uprated cooling system, an improved radiator, more aggressive aerodynamics
- Comes with 3 sets of centre-lock magnesium alloys, wrapped in Pirelli racing slicks (x 2 sets) and wets (x 1 set).
- Upgraded Capristo Racing Exhaust has been fitted to improve performance and racing efficiency.
- MSA UK certified and FIA approved safety roll cage, FIA approved fuel cell, FIA Approved fire extinguisher system and FIA Approved Rain Light.
- This example, Chassis #144, has been modified further to sprint racing specification and is a certified McLaren carbon fibre MonoCell II chassis; aluminium front and rear frames and crash structured with its body being made up of aluminium and carbon panels.
- Aerodynamics offers a unique front splitter and floor assembly, front single dive planes, GT4-specification adjustable rear wing.
- Inside, it comes with a set of Corbeau bucket seats with Schroth Six-point racing harnesses, an Alkanctara-trimmed three-spoke steering wheel with all buttons and functional controls designed for excellent ergonomics in a racing environment, air-conditioning and drink bottle.
- A Racelogic telemetry unit, VBOX HD2 logger with two camera system installed, radio loom and antenna (ICOM).
- It comes finished in Silica White with a smart racing livery, which features sponsorship from Launch Racing, Robert James Lawyers, CBRE, Harrolds, OCVM Group, Pirelli, Caramel Creative, Capristo and many others which has been professionally installed and easily removed or replaced.
- There has been no known bodywork damage.
- Its original livery is in excellent condition, in keeping with the car’s limited use and very low mileage.
- Inside, the Corbeau bucket seats are in great shape, though a few surface marks can be seen on the Alkantatra-trimmed steering wheel.
- No mechanical or electrical issues have been detected.
- Professionally maintained and managed by Australia’s leading racing teams, Melbourne Performance Centre (MPC) and Zagame Motorsport and presented “as new” ready to race.
- Comes complete with all compliance certificates and Motorsport Australia Log Books.
- This 570S GT4’s most recent maintenance was in July 2021 at 3,682 km, when technicians at Melbourne Performance Centre (MPC) carried out a basic service and safety check.
- Prior to this, the car was serviced and inspected by the staff at MPC in preparation for track days.
This McLaren 570S GT4 is without question the best spec and performing GT4 on the Australian market, finishing 4th in the open field of the Production Sports Racing Car category in the VSCRC in 2021. It is an exciting modern supercar, originally built to FIA restrictions in order to compete in the British GT Championship. Now re-tuned to sprint racing specification, it would make a superb track day toy for any enthusiast and should prove to be a highly capable and thrilling racing competitor.